AOF GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The club is open from 7.30 am – 9pm Monday – Thursday 9.30am – 8pm Friday and 9am – 1pm Saturday and Sunday
- Last admission is 30 minutes before closing
- The club will be closed for all public holidays unless prior notice is given
- A membership fee of £20 is payable upon joining. This entitles the member to a gym introduction and unlimited gym program reviews.
- Non members will be charged for this service as a personal training session which cost £20 – £30 per hour depending on the instructor experience.
- The ‘pay as you train’ week is 7 consecutive days that run from the day that fee is paid.
- A monthly fee is £20 and payable via standing order on the 1st of the month this is only available to members non members monthly fee is £24
- Early bird membership is paid via standing order on the 1st of the month at £15 per month on condition you train between 7.30am and 10am latest admission 9.15am
- All inclusive is the gym plus stretch class and MMA classes taken by AOF Staff
- AOF Air classes are separate to all inclusive membership
- An AOF Air course is 4 weeks including a practice session is £36 payable in full before the course begins
- All appointments must be booked with a deposit or membership paid in full
- Personal training session are booked with a £10 deposit that is non refundable if less than 24 hours cancellation is given.
1. Members must be 18 or older. Under 18 years of age may train if accompanied by someone over 18.
2. You agree to comply with the Rules of Membership which are displayed prominently in the Club and are signed upon joining these relate to opening hours, use of facilities and your conduct. We may make reasonable changes to these Rules at any time provided that we give you advance notice of the change.
3. We may assign the benefit of this agreement and our rights there under to a third party on notice to you. Your rights under this agreement will not be prejudiced.
4. All AOF Air courses run over consecutive weeks, if you cannot attend a class then you have 3 months to use this session at practice.
5. Swapping or dropping into other classes is prohibited unless under circumstances that the management have moved the class
6. There may be occasions where we have to close all, or part of, the gym or studio of which you are a member. We will do our best to let you know of such closures in advance of them taking place, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency. We will use all commercially reasonable endeavors to ensure that such closures are outside of peak visiting hours and are kept to a minimum, in both duration and frequency. You will not be entitled to a refund of part of, or all of, your membership fees in such circumstances.
7. We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these terms that is caused by any event that is outside of our reasonable control.
8. The car park is available to all visitors to the club, all vehicles are parked at the owners risk and the club will not be held responsible for any damages that may occur whist parked on the premises
9. We will not be liable or responsible for outstanding monies paid to a Personal Trainer or other instructors outside our payroll. Personal Training and other instructor classes are arranged directly with the PT and not with AOF Champions Gym.
10. As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to any services that are not carried out with reasonable skill and care, or if the materials we use are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these terms will affect these legal rights.
11. This agreement is governed by English Law.
12. We may terminate this agreement with immediate effect on notifying you if you are in breach of the Clubs Rules.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
1. We are a sole trader company. Our office is at 955 Spring Bank west, Hull HU5 5HD.
2. If you have any questions or any complaints, please contact us. You can contact us by telephoning our customer service team at 01482 503020 or by e-mailing Us at email@example.com If you wish to contact us in writing, or if any clause in these terms requires you to give us notice in writing you can send this to us by e-mail to AOF Champions Gym firstname.lastname@example.org. We will confirm receipt of this by contacting you by email.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will use the personal information you provide to us to:
(a) Provide your membership services;
(b) process your membership payment; and
(c) inform you about similar products or services that we, or selected third parties provide, but you may stop receiving these at any time by contacting us.
We will not give your personal data to any third party.