GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The club is open from 7.30 am – 9 pm Monday – Thursday. 7.30 am – 8 pm Friday and 9 am – 4 pm Saturday and Sunday
- The last admission is 30 minutes before closing.
- The club will be closed for all public holidays unless prior notice is given.
- A membership fee of £25 is payable upon joining. This entitles the member to a gym induction and unlimited gym programme reviews. Non-members will be charged for this service. A personal training session for inductions and programmes is £25.
- The ‘pay as you train’ week is seven days from the day the fee is paid.
- A monthly standing order fee is £22, payable via standing order on the 1st of the month. Standing orders cannot be transferred if you do not attend the gym that month. The standing order option is only available to members. Non-member’s monthly fee is £30. A cash monthly fee is £26.50 and is valid from the day you pay.
- Early bird membership is paid via standing order on the 1st of the month at £16.50 per month on the condition you train between 7.30 am, and 10 am. The latest admission is 9.15 am. This cannot be transferred to be used in another month if you do not attend the gym.
- All appointments must be booked with a deposit or membership paid in full.
- Personal training sessions are booked with a £10 deposit that is non-refundable if less than 24 hours cancellation is given.
- Members must be 18 or older. Over 13 years of age may train if they are physically mature (started puberty), accompanied by someone over 18 and with special permission from Champions Gym Owners.
- You agree to comply with the Rules of Membership which are displayed prominently in the Club and are signed upon joining. These relate to opening hours, use of facilities and your conduct. We may make reasonable changes to these Rules at any time provided that we give you advance notice of the change.
- We may assign the benefit of this agreement and our rights thereunder to a third party on notice to you. Your rights under this agreement will not be prejudiced.
- There may be occasions where we have to close all or part of the gym or studio. We will do our best to inform you of such closures in advance unless the problem is urgent or an emergency. We will use all commercially reasonable endeavours to ensure that such closures are outside peak visiting hours and are kept to a minimum in duration and frequency. You will not be entitled to a refund of part of, or all of, your membership fees in such circumstances.
- We will not be responsible for any failure to perform or delay in the performance of any of our obligations under these terms caused by any event outside our reasonable control.
- The car park is available to all visitors to the club, all vehicles are parked at the owner’s risk, and the club will not be held responsible for any damages that may occur whilst parked on the premises.
- We will not be responsible for outstanding monies paid to a Personal Trainer or other instructors outside our payroll. Personal Training and other instructor classes are arranged directly with the PT, not with AOF Champions Gym.
- As a consumer, you have legal rights concerning any services not carried out with reasonable skill and care or if the materials we use are faulty or not as described. Your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office offers advice about your legal rights. Nothing in these terms will affect these legal rights.
- This agreement is governed by English Law.
- We may terminate this agreement with immediate effect by notifying you if you are in breach of the Club’s Rules.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
- AOF Champion Gym is a sole trader company. The office is at 955 Spring Bank West, Hull HU5 5HD.
- If you have any questions or complaints, please contact us. You can contact us by telephoning our customer service team at 01482 503020 or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to contact us in writing, or if any clause in these Terms requires you to give us notice in writing, you can send this to us by e-mail to AOF Champions Gym email@example.com. We will confirm receipt of this by contacting you by email.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will use the personal information you provide to us to:
(a) Provide your membership services.
(b) Process your membership payment.
(c) Inform you about products or services we can offer you, but you may stop receiving these at any time by contacting us.
We will not give your data to any third party.
Rules of the club
1. Pay before you train, not after. 2. Put back your equipment after you have used it where it belongs.
3. Respect people’s journeys at the beginning or the middle
4. Treat each other respectfully and with kindness.
5. No photos or videos are to be taken in the club.
6. Respect the knowledge of those who have been there before.
7. Accept our differences.
8. We don’t tolerate negative or disrespectful behaviour.
9. Work in between sets during peak times.
12. No large bags allowed on the gym floor
13. No bikes are to be stored on the gym floor, hallway or landing.